dev@glassfish.java.net

how to turn off ClientGroupManager logs from appclient container?

From: Cheng Fang <Cheng.Fang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 20:23:26 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

These logs are displayed even if I use the default appclient container
settings. They appear to be debug messages. I suppose they are just
temporary. Is there a way to turn it off?

ClientGroupManager(main): .getSocketInfo->:
ClientGroupManager(main): .getSocketInfo: handling non SSL socketInfo
ClientGroupManager(main): .getSocketInfo: address from: primary;
type/address/port: IIOP_CLEAR_TEXT/localhost/3700
ClientGroupManager(main): .getSocketInfo<-:
ClientGroupManager(main): .getSocketInfo->:

Thanks
Cheng