dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: the future of the master passowrd

From: Binod P G <Binod.Pg_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 14:31:04 +0530

Vince.Kraemer_at_Sun.COM wrote:
> The code had been wrapping asadmin. I don't understand what you mean by " I
> assume this code would reside within appserver..."

I was assuming that you will write a java api that wraps asadmin and
bundle that api in appserv-ext.jar (or some other jar) and then netbeans
(or some IDE) will use that api to start appserver. Is that correct ?

Earlier there were some discussion about providing a "java -jar xxx.jar"
 way to start PE. So, I was trying to find, which way you are doing this
implementation.

- Binod.