dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Error updating Java Web Start information for application ...

From: Tim Quinn <Timothy.Quinn_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 14:55:22 -0500

Hi, Cheng.

This is a known error (although you may find that it is intermittent)
with a known fix.

The only impact you should see is that app clients in the application
being deployed will not be accessible via Java Web Start (a new
feature). If you think this is breaking other things with the deployed
app, please let us know because we have not seen that with this error.

- Tim