admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: monitor dev tests

From: Byron Nevins <byron.nevins_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 17:33:45 -0700

It's easy to get that info. Or you can assume it. The monitoring tests
create a domain which uses the defaults. I would just wire in the
defaults.

Remember this important factoid:
GF servers are guaranteed to have the current directory, which can NOT
be changed at runtime, to the server's config directory.
Thus docroot is guaranteed to be here: "../docroot" (it's guaranteed
because the tests use the default location for docroot)
For the fullpath do this:

File docroot = SmartFile.sanitize(new File("../docroot"));

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Byron Nevins | Principal MTS