admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: Do "static" clusters exist in GF 3.1?

From: Joseph Fialli <joe.fialli_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 09:54:02 -0400

  Ken,

There was a means to disable gms in a GFv2 cluster, setting attribue
heartbeat-enabled="false" on cluster element.
In GFv3.1, this is achieved by setting attribute gms-enabled="false" on
cluster element.

The gms-enabled attribute of cluster defaults to true. In GF v3.1
domain.xml, when an attribute is set to its
default value, the attribute does not appear directly in the domain.xml.

-Joe