admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: GUI selectors

From: Ken Paulsen <ken.paulsen_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 15:04:13 -0700

I think "ids" is the better approach. That said the tree recently had
some changes which added multiple-configuration support (partially).
There is 1 more change which is pending a new JSFTemplating jar
integration, I am unsure if that will effect the tree node id's or not
(under configuration only).

Ken