admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: Following glassfish issue that impacts IIOP getting ports from domain.xml was categorized for m4

From: Joe Di Pol <joe.dipol_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 08:34:08 -0700

Tom Mueller wrote:
> Adding Joe to the message.
>
> Joe, can you please summarize the discussion from yesterday's admin
> meeting regarding <node> elements for localhost?

It's supposed to look like:

<node name="localhost" nodehost="localhost" nodehome="${com.sun.aas.installRoot}">

But we're having some problems with defaulting and values getting
squashed out that I haven't gotten to the bottom of yet.

If the general questions is: I have a Server instance, how do I find what
host it is running on? Then the answer should be this method:

com.sun.enterprise.v3.admin.cluster.RemoteInstanceCommandHelper.getHost(Server)

but it looks a bit wrong at the moment. I will look into it today.

Joe