admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: start instance sync behavior

From: Elena Asarina <elena.asarina_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 01:29:31 -0700

Hello Nazrul,

Thank you for the response. But if will be created a new stand alone
instance with --config <claster_name>-config. And this cluster has
resources and apps deployed. Then, when this instance will be started,
should this instance inherit all cluster resources and deployed apps
or not?

Thank you,

Elena