admin@glassfish.java.net

where is node-agent-ref set?

From: Carla Mott <carla.mott_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2010 13:05:08 -0700

Hi,

I see that when I create an instance the server element associate with
that instance has a node-ref-agent attribute. I need to add a node-ref
attribute which points to the appropriate node element in domain.xml.
That node element has information about ssh if it has been setup and
which is info I need. I see that node-agent-ref is my current host if I
don't specify anything when I create the instance. We were thinking
that if no node ref was specified then we would assume that there is no
ssh info and the command would be run locally. Is that going to be a
problem? If so we would required that a node element is created as part
of the create-instance command that has the localhost info and the
instance points to that node.

Thanks,
Carla