admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: Request to have a 'list-targets' CLI

From: Vince Kraemer <vince.kraemer_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 16:07:43 -0700

The admin gui may not use asadmin commands... but asadmin command users
use asadmin commands.

At some point someone might want to do something like this

foreach (foo in `asadmin list-targets`)
do
   asadmin XYZ --target $foo ABC
done

Or... find out what the valid list of values that can be passed as part
of using the --target option...

vbk