admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: getting admin port number

From: Tim Quinn <tim.quinn_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 12:03:09 -0500

Right now there is no second admin listener for secure admin traffic,
but there will be soon enough.

I imagine RemoteInstanceCommandHelper can be augmented with a method
to return the secure admin port.

Carla, what I don't know is whether the ssh work you are doing need to
be aware of a secure admin port once it's available. Can you give the
25-words-or-less description of how the admin port you are sending via
ssh ends up being used?

Thanks.

- Tim