admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: REST API and slashes in resource names

From: Oleksiy Stashok <Oleksiy.Stashok_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 14:48:00 +0200

Hi Jason,

>>> Thanks for the update, it comes so quickly :)
>>> Hope the devtests can pass soon.
>> Integration was completed yesterday evening. Please let us know if
>> you run into any issues.
> Thanks, Ryan, for taking care of that. I do have a question,
> though. I was under the impression that this integration (or a
> related change) would enable / encoding on the admin listener, but
> I'm still seeing the java.io.CharConversionException thrown when
> such a URL is encountered. What must be done on the GF side to take
> advantage of the Grizzly change?
we've implemented possibility to configure encoded-slash-enabled per
listener (protocol), but AFAIK we didn't make any changes on GF side
to preconfigure admin listener.
To enabled this attribute for admin listener please add this attribute
following way[1]

WBR,
Alexey.

[1]
           <protocol name="admin-listener">
             <http default-virtual-server="__asadmin" max-
connections="250" encoded-slash-enabled="true" >
               <file-cache enabled="false"></file-cache>
             </http>
           </protocol>