admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: Jersey OSGi issue? Was: Re: dev test for admin cli

From: Ludovic Champenois <ludovic.champenois_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 11:03:34 -0700

On 6/18/10 10:53 AM, Jane Young wrote:
> Just reverted: svn rev 37904.

Many thanks.

On my side I was able to also avoid the cnf exception by avoiding the 2
calls to getMediaTypeMappings:

         ResourceConfig rc = new DefaultResourceConfig(classes);
      // rc.getMediaTypeMappings().put("xml",
MediaType.APPLICATION_XML_TYPE);
      // rc.getMediaTypeMappings().put("json",
MediaType.APPLICATION_JSON_TYPE);

in our lazy initializer.
It's better if Jakub csan take a look at that early next week. Seems to
be an osgi dependency declaration issue on Jersey side.

Thanks Jane!!!

Ludo