admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: dev test for admin cli

From: Hong Zhang <hong.hz.zhang_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 12:13:46 -0400

Ok, I have fixed it now (I will check in the change with my other
changes later this afternoon so I don't need to run tests twice).
Previously we only unregister application when everything prior to that
was successful. For the offline scenario, the action report exit code
was warning instead of success when we got to that step.

Thanks,

- Hong