admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: dev test for admin cli

From: Tom Mueller <tom.mueller_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 10:30:57 -0500

Carla,

The failures in the sync tests appear to be related to a problem with
undeploying an app when instances are down - it is not getting
completely unregistered.

Hong, is this a known problem with the current build of deployment?

The test does the following:

ENABLE_REPLICATION=true
create-cluster
create-local-instance
deploy helloworld.war
start-local-instance
stop-local-instance
undeploy helloworld
start-local-instance
stop-local-instance
delete-local-instance
delete-cluster

(Note: all of these commands succeed, although the deploy and undeploy
do say that the command wasn't replicated.)

After this sequence, the following still shows up in the domain.xml file:
<applications>
<application context-root="/helloworld"
location="${com.sun.aas.instanceRootURI}/applications/helloworld/"
name="helloworld" object-type="user"

<property name="appLocation"
value="${com.sun.aas.instanceRootURI}/applications/__internal/helloworld/helloworld.war"
/>
<property name="defaultAppName" value="helloworld" />
<module name="helloworld">
<engine sniffer="security" />
<engine sniffer="web" />
</module>