admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: would like to add a default node element to domain.xml

From: Carla Mott <carla.mott_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 15:33:13 -0700

I think that there is only one domain.xml file in the workspace now.

I did update it with the node element as I wanted but when I installed
(unzipped) glassfish the element was different:

  <nodes>
    <node name="localhost" />
  </nodes>

Not sure why the other attrtibutes are missing. Any ideas?

What I originally put in domain.xml in the templates dir:
  <nodes>
    <node name="localhost" nodehost="localhost"
nodehome="${com.sun.aas.installRoot}"/>
  </nodes>

I can default those values when I figure out it is the localhost node
but why are they not there?

Carla