admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: create-instance

From: Jennifer Chou <jennifer.chou_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 06 May 2010 11:15:41 +0100

When I used create-instance it worked even though the element is "server".
I see it gets specified in the Servers.java config bean:

@Configured
public interface Servers extends ConfigBeanProxy, Injectable {

    /**
     * Return the list of currently configured server. Servers can
     * be added or removed by using the returned {_at_link java.util.List}
     * instance
     *
     * @return the list of configured {_at_link Server}
     */