admin@glassfish.java.net

Clustering devtests

From: Bhakti Mehta <bhakti.mehta_at_sun.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 11:41:00 -0700

Hi,
I took a first stab at creating the workspace for the clustering
devtests. Here is a wiki page that describes how to check out and run
the tests and how to add new tests.
http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=AdminTests
I have updated the BasicClusteringPage
http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=3.1BasicClustering to add
this info in devtests section.

This is on the lines of webtier devtests . Right now there are basic
tests for the CRUD commands and am sure if needed we can extend this
framework further.
There is a top level build file and Readme in the workspace with
instructions etc.
Under admin there are older test folders like asant, debug, framework,
pe, offline-config. I dont think any of these are being used (timestamps
are of 2006 etc) can I just delete those or move them all in 2.x folder
so that no one gets confused with those tests?

Please review and give feedback or edit the wiki page.

Regards,
Bhakti