admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: startup synchronization

From: Comerford, Sean <Sean.Comerford_at_espn.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 16:16:39 -0400

At least using 2.1 b60e, I don't know of any way to start an instance w/o
the DAS running.

Start-instance yields " Unable to connect to admin-server at given host:
[vwtsas01] and port: [4848]. Please check if this server is up and running
and that the host and port provided are correct. CLI137 Command
start-instance failed."

If there's an option to override, we'd love to know about it... or at least
see it added in the future :-)