admin@glassfish.java.net

admin/cli org.glassfish.admin.cli.resources

From: Bill Shannon <bill.shannon_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 13:21:05 -0700

The admin/cli module includes a bunch of classes in the
org.glassfish.admin.cli.resources package. As far as I
can tell, none of these classes are used by the admin CLI
(asadmin) itself, or any of its local commands. These
classes only seem to be used by server side implementations
of asadmin commands. This requires the server to include
the admin/cli module, which I believe was intended only for
the client side asadmin command.

I'd like to move these classes to another module, probably
admin/util. Anyone know any reason I shouldn't?