admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: create-cluster, create-instances commands

From: Jerome Dochez <Jerome.Dochez_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 15:48:22 -0700

ok so I found some of the information requested below :

I am proposing the change below to Resource.java in config-api

    /**
     * Gets the value of the objectType property.
     * where object-type defines the type of the resource.
     * It can be:
     * system-all - These are system resources for all instances and DAS
     * system-admin - These are system resources only in DAS
     * system-instance - These are system resources only in instances
     * (and not DAS)
     * user - User resources (This is the default for all elements)
     *
     * @return possible object is
     * {_at_link String }
     */
    @Attribute (defaultValue="user")
    @Pattern(regexp="(system-all|system-admin|system-instance|user)")
    String getObjectType();

wbn said :
>> Also -- if you add any such refs to the default-config they will be copied over.

where are these refs located exactly (from the config object ?)