admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: create-cluster, create-instances commands

From: Byron Nevins <Byron.Nevins_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 13:52:25 -0700

On 3/14/2010 8:26 PM, Jerome Dochez wrote:
> I am looking at providing support for create/delete-instance and possibly create-cluster.
>
> do we have documentation that explained what these commands used to do ?
>
> In particular I am interested to understand :
> - where there any system property automatically added ?

Yes -- the 7 port props are automatically overridden in the server
element if neccessary. And they are copied over from the default-config.
-- This is in the case where no config is specified in the create command.
> - ditto with resources and application-refs, were they automatically added ?

application refs are added if they are tagged as "system-all"
Ditto for resources that have the object-type marked as "system-all"

Also -- if you add any such refs to the default-config they will be
copied over.