admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: Admin iTeam

From: Byron Nevins <Byron.Nevins_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 22:21:14 -0700

No -- a quick overview was what I meant. I'm struggling trying to
figure this out.

If you add a <server> to domain.xml and you add a <config> that the new
server references -- it is ignored by the runtime!

Habitat.getAllByType(Config.class) returns one and only one config.
I can't find where this filtering is happening. It's inscrutable. I
have breakpoints set right inside the parser code in HK2. The parser
itself is totally ignoring those elements. It's weird (to me). I must
be missing something -- and it is probably something simple????

I started all of this research as a prerequisite for implementing
"create-cluster".