admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: directory layout

From: Byron Nevins <Byron.Nevins_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 15:55:50 -0800

I'm off to the gym- no time for a reply right now.

BUT -- go take a look at an actual machine in a cluster -- you can see
the log files, file layout etc. (Note that logging is, in my opinion, a
huge important deal and we should have a good solid design in 3.1 for
it. It is a weak point of V2)

iasengsol8 (or 10 or 12) --> username=aroot password=glassfish

then

cd /export/eric/sailfin/

and poke around...

(the instances are running)