admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: Admin iTeam Meeting

From: Dies Koper <diesk_at_fast.au.fujitsu.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 09:26:38 +1100

Hi Byron,

Assuming these are still meetings we can call into, I'm interested in
joining one.
I'm particularly interested in hearing about what Kedar's been working on.

But Friday 2PM (Saturday early morning my time) is inconvenient.
Please let me know if you ever have a meeting on another day.
2PM is 9AM here at the moment, so time-wise it works out well.

Thanks,
Dies