admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: Change deployment descriptor items after deployment?

From: kedar <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 09:58:46 -0800

I have tried several times, but this facility is still not in the server.
You will have to redeploy the application, which is sad but true.

GlassFish v3 has some facilities, but we are still not there. The way I
look at it is:

- deploy the application.
- open the application's configuration (aka DD's) in the GUI.
- edit them at will.
- validate them.
- hit restart (which may result in redeployment) and now you
   have app listening to its new configuration.

If this is what you are looking for, we are not there yet. So, please
open up the app in your favorite IDE and redeploy it. Sorry.

-Kedar