admin@glassfish.java.net

FW: i need some info on java, for pogo, i need to instal cookies ,please help. love MARY MEHRA.xoxo

From: m m <mehramary_at_live.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 11:49:52 -0800

hello, my name is Mary Ellen Palomino, Mehra, I DID NOT WRIGHT A E-MAIL FROM THIS ACCOUNT, I had my pc clean out, There was a HACKER, THAT GOT IN ,THEN MY HUBBY didnt notic that he was useing the pc OFF LINE, well I THINK THE HACKER IS BACK,SO IN THE FURTURE PLEASE DO NOT GIVE ENEY MESSAGES OUT UNDER MY NAME,THIS ACCOUNT IS MINE, I HAVENT BEEN HERE IN THIS ACCOUNT,I also have 2 more accounts, 1, fairylove6986_at_yahoo.com 2. sweetmarymehra_at_yahoo.com AND THIS 1 and please do not give my pass word out, thank you so much pogo team ,i just called you up ,but it took so long to wait,love god bless you and your team.one day i went to pogo and my mini was gone ,i click on it and all , my personals photes were on my screen, so i know the hacker did that ,all so when i log on ,i cant send out messages,when Iam at my sister pc ,rose_garden03_at_yahoo.com I cant even send messagesout, and iam a member of club pogo ,please help. if you send eney thing out ,please send it too . rose_garden03_at_yahoo.com that is my sister BattleCatOwner, this is her account. thank you so much. love Mary Ellen Palomino, Mehra,