admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: Review of create/delete/list JavaMail resource man pages

From: Dixie Pine <Dixie.Pine_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 14:53:08 -0700

new versions aattached

On 10/09/09 00:14, Bill Shannon wrote:
> create-javamail-resource still lists all the asadmin utility options
> after the command. I thought we decided to stop doing that?

I don't see this. The only ones close to asadmin options are mailhost
and mailuser, but asadmin uses user and host. None of the
others are asadmin options.
> The --storeprotocolclass and --transportprotocol options are
> missing the "--".

DONE
> The --property option talks about "GlassFish". Shouldn't it talk
> about "Enterprise Server"? What name are we using consistently?

Enterprise Server is correct. I removed GlassFish.
> In the example, I'm not sure why the --fromaddress option needs
> backslashes to escape some characters; it seems completely unnecessary.

Since I didn't hear anyone saying to keep the back slashes, I removed
them, and the sentence before the example that described them.
Dixie