admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: Content of Usage statements for asadmin man pages

From: Dixie Pine <Dixie.Pine_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 07:37:41 -0800

this is great, totally clear, saves user time looking up a default but
there's no room for confusion.

Most usage statements won't need any work because they don't include a
literal default. But for the ones that do, as create-domain used to with
<adminport 4848>, it would be great if the usage statement could be
changed as Bill suggests.
dixie