admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: initial value of lastsampletime

From: Hans Hrasna <Hans.Hrasna_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 15:48:16 -0400

Hi,

lastSampleTime is the time that the measurement was taken. For example,
if measurements are being taken every hour and being stored in a
variable or table, then the lastSampleTime should reflect the time the
data was sampled and stored. Or for example if measurements are being
taken every time an event occurs, like a connection, then the
lastSampleTime is the time of the last event.

-Hans