admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: FINAL add-resources man page

From: Jennifer Chou <Jennifer.Chou_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 13:18:38 +0100

Hi Dixie,

Thanks for making the changes. I just noticed one more thing. This
paragraph below is a little unclear.
The XML file does not need to be in install-dir/domains/domain1/config
directory.
If you specify an absolute path, the xml file can be anywhere.
If you just specify the XML file, then it need to be in the config
directory.
If you specify a relative path, then it need to be in the relative
directory.

/xml_file_path
The path to the XML file that contains the resource(s) to be created.
The XML file must
reside in the install-dir/domains/domain1/config directory. If you
specify a relative path
or simply provide the name of the XML file, this subcommand will prepend
install-dir/domains/domain1/config to this operand.

/Thanks,
Jennifer