admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: Review of deploy, redeploy, undeploy, deploydir man pages

From: Dixie Pine <Dixie.Pine_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 08:19:29 -0700

Within a week or 2. Tomorrow would be great too. There will be lots of
man pages coming out for review, in small chunks, so I'm not really
needing a hard review date. You might want to set one for yourself, so
you can get them off your plate.

I would think we want the man page fixes in before FishCat review which
is scheduled for late September.

Dixie