admin@glassfish.java.net

removing old asadmin command implementations

From: Bill Shannon <bill.shannon_at_sun.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 11:52:40 -0700

I've finished converting all the asadmin commands to the new asadmin
command framework, and you've been using the new versions by default
for a few weeks.

Are there any objections to me removing the old asadmin command
implementations?

As far as I know, the only thing that still depends on these old
command implementations is the JSR-88 support that uses the
CLIRemoteCommand class. I still need to convert that code to the
new classes so I won't remove CLIRemoteCommand quite yet. But other
than that, I don't think there should be any dependencies left.

Let me know ASAP of any issues...