admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: Command name inconsistencies

From: Paul Davies <Paul-Martin.Davies_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 11:08:42 -0700

Hi,

I am willing to collect any best practices and add them to the chapter
in the /Add-On Component Development Guide/ about extending the asadmin
utility <http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/820-7727/ghmrd?a=view>.

As part of this effort, I will make the section about specifying the
name of an asadmin subommand
<http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/820-7727/ghrpm?a=view> more general
and include verbs other than create, delete, and list.

Regards,
-Paul