admin@glassfish.java.net

Update Tool question

From: Kim Haase <Camilla.Haase_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 15:45:10 -0400

Hi,

I'm aware that the Update Tool part of the GUI doesn't work when I'm
using my own build. I have a question about how it will work when
properly installed, though.

At Prelude the help said that when you clicked the Update Tool node you
would see the Installed Components page. However, this page is under the
third of four tabs. Currently, when I click the Update Tool node, I see
the page for the first tab, Add-On Components.

Will this continue to be the case for Preview, or will the default
behavior change with a proper installation?

Thanks,
Kim