admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: Man pages for Milestone 2

From: Jennifer Chou <Jennifer.Chou_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 00:26:50 -0400

Thanks! see inline...

Paul Davies wrote:
> Hi Jennifer,
>
> Thanks for this information.
>> sorry for the delay...hope this is not too late.
>>
>> add-resources pkg changed from org.glassfish.jdbc.admin.cli to
>> org.glassfish.admin.cli.resources
> OK.
>>
>> New commands should be added to the table (pgk is
>> org.glassfish.connectors.admin.cli):
>> create-connector-work-security-map
>> delete-connector-work-security-map
>> list-connector-work-security-map
>>
>> http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=GFV3JDBCOnePager#section-GFV3JDBCOnePager-4.1.13WorkContextSecurityMappingMechanism
>
> You got this information to me just in time to create placeholder
> versions of the new man pages by copying similar existing man pages.
> The content will need to be updated to properly describe the new
> commands, and I'll need at least one example for each man page. Expect
> to be contacted by me or somebody else in the doc team later this week.
Jagadish will probably be able to provide this info

> The JDBC spec also listed *update-connector-work-security-map*, which
> I have created.
This will be implemented later - not for EA.
> Also, shouldn't the list command be in the plural form to match the
> form of other list commands, meaning that its name should be
> *list-connector-work-security-maps*, with an S at the end?
I thought so at first until I looked more closely at the example in the
one pager. I believe it is singular without the S and that's how I
implemented it to show 1 security map for the specified resource
adapter. This will display 1 to many security principal or group mappings.

list-connector-work-security-map [--terse=false] [--echo=false] [--interactive=true]
[--host localhost] [--port 4848|4849] [--secure | -s] [--user admin_user]
[--passwordfile file_name] [--securitymap mapname] [--verbose=false] resource-adapter-name

Jennifer