admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: Reminder: Admin I-Team Meeting Monday April 13 10 AM

From: Kedar Mhaswade <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 09:57:06 -0700

I am sorry, but I won't be able to attend the meeting today.
Dev status:
- Most of the MS-2 deliverables done.
- CLI rework is happening on a separate branch. Finalizing the
   protocol stuff soon. This work will entail doing command
   line parser, compatible handling of meta-option and command-option
   separation etc.

If there are questions, let me know.

-Kedar