admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish v3 milestone2 cli commands list

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 11:02:52 -0700

Hi Sreeni,

I only see list-modules but not list-applications.
I believe Grizzly Config will be integrated before M2 and there is CLI
commands to go with it. You didn't list it here, cc'ing Justin.
How about CLI relating to ejb, configuring ejb container, transaction
service etc, are we going to have it ? cc'ing Marina.

thanks
Anissa.