admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: Mysterious listener security

From: Valtteri Kokkoniemi <rvk_at_gofore.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 14:18:38 +0200 (EET)

Kedar Mhaswade wrote:
> Right. In other words, if security-enabled=false on http-listener, (the
check-box for security is unchecked)
> your entire ssl configuration is available in domain.xml, but
> will be not in effect in the runtime. The HTTP traffic of such
> a listener has no transport layer security whatsoever.

Thanks for your quick reply.

I tried to report the issue as Kim suggested, but I noticed a requirement
to be member of the project, so I guess I can't. Maybe some member of the
project could file the issue based on this discussion?

In any case, it's good to notice that this project has an active community
of knowledgeable people. Thank you for you help :)

--
Valtteri Kokkoniemi
Senior Software Engineer