admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: Reminder: Admin iTeam meeting agenda for Monday, 2/9/09

From: Kim Haase <Camilla.Haase_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 12:55:12 -0500

Hi, Paul,

I've just been put on another fire brigade, I'm afraid. Alan asked me to
work on a set of release notes needed today for Sun GlassFish Portfolio.
I will hand off the doc to Dixie Pine about noon your time but in the
meantime am sort of flat out. I could phone in and not be able to pay
attention, but I'm not sure that would be worth while.

Thanks,
Kim