admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: Enabling tx service in adminGUI?

From: Marina Vatkina <Marina.Vatkina_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 10:41:16 -0800

Ken,

To make sure we are on the same page: I know it's not there in the adminGUI in
prelude. I also know that CLI support in prelude was available only for asadmin
set operations.

What I'm asking about is if I need to do anything to have it in place in
adminGUI in V3 final or will the admin team do all the work? And if it's the
latter, is there a due date when I can expect it to be available?

thanks,
-marina