admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: case sensitivity

From: Lloyd Chambers <Lloyd.Chambers_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2008 11:51:03 -0700

Personally, I don't see how this could work.

IF a file system IS case sensitive, a program would have to get a list
of all filenames in the directory, the (correctly) compare the name in
a case-insensitive manner, possibly finding multiple matches (foo.jpg,
foo.JPG, FOO.JPG, etc).

If a file system is not case sensitive, then it should be an option, I
hope Kedar's solution works for you.

Lloyd