admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: IMPORTANT & URGENT: Prelude Admin Infrastructure Spec -- Almost Final ...

From: Dixie Pine <Dixie.Pine_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 16:55:59 -0700

This is what was published for TP2 as far as asadmin commands included:
http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/820-4495/gcode?a=view

Comparing against your new list, I see the following additional commands
for Prelude:

change-admin-password
change-master-password
create-audit-module
delete-audit-module
delete-password-alias
generate-jvm-report
list-backups
list-audit-modules
list-components
list-password-aliases
list-profilers
login
monitor
update-password-alias

Comparing against the TP2 list, the following commands are /not/
included for Prelude?

    create-ssl
    create-resource-ref
    delete-ssl