admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: IMPORTANT & URGENT: Prelude Admin Infrastructure Spec -- Almost Final ...

From: Kedar Mhaswade <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 13:36:01 -0700

>> Do we need these?
> Yes.
>> Why?
>> Can't we create the http-listener with an empty ssl element in it?
> <ssl> element can be added to http-listener as well as an existing
> iiop-listener.

There are no commands for Prelude that deal with IIOP listener.

>> The ssl subelement comes into picture only when security is enabled
>> anyway.
> A user can chose to enable security. I think we should list these
> commands too as we are listing all the capabilities available for prelude.

Right, but I am just asking why we need these commands, that's all.
Can't the creation of ssl subelement be dealt with when we provide
empty <ssl> subelement when we are creating the enclosing http-listener
element? Why must we have them as separate commands *for Prelude*?

-Kedar