admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: IMPORTANT & URGENT: Prelude Admin Infrastructure Spec -- Almost Final ...

From: Hong Zhang <Hong.Zhang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 16:22:23 -0400

Hi, Kedar

> Please refresh the page. I have checked in few changes just now.
> Undeploy was
> missing an anchor. It was already listed in the row for "deploy".
> Others are
> listed there too.

I guess I was expecting "undeploy" would have its own row, not just
referred as "Related" by "deploy" command.
Is it the same for "enable" command, because it was referred in the
"disable" command, it will not have its own row either?
Would it be more clear for each command to have its own row? We can
still cross-reference them...

> See that you have Revision 1.4 and version 0.99 for the doc.

Yes, that's version I am looking at..

Thanks,

- Hong