admin@glassfish.java.net

SQE status ( 8/4/08)

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 09:50:36 -0700

Hi Sreeni and All,

I am taking vacation today would like to send a short SQE status by email.

(1) Assigned QE owner for

    * Embeddable GlassFish
      <http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=GFV3EmbeddableOnePager>
    * Pluggability/Extensibility/OEM
      <http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=GFV3PluggabilityOnePager>

(2) Published Admin GUI and Installer test one pager, please review by
this Friday if possible.
      For Monitoring and Admin test one pager, SQE is on vacation, will
work on it after 8/6.
      http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=V3FunctionalSpecs

(3) set/get testing and fixing is in progress, please continue to give
bug fix in this area higher priority, thanks developers :-)

(4) We have announced FishCAT, a new community Beta testing program for
GF v3. Please click the link below and join us !

http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=GlassFishCommunityAcceptanceTestFishCAT

Thanks,
Judy