admin@glassfish.java.net

Please review: Pluggability User Task Analysis

From: Paul Davies <Paul-Martin.Davies_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 10:02:24 -0700

Hi,

Thank you for participating in the pluggability task brainstorming
meeting earlier this week.

Please review the pluggability user task analysis
<http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=GlassFishv3UserTaskAnalysisPluggability>,
which resulted from the meeting, and give me your feedback by end of day
*Monday 1 September 2008*.

Since the meeting, have I made the following changes to the user task
analysis:

    * Added tasks suggested by the specs that were not mentioned in the
      meeting
    * Added a table of associated concepts
    * Added a statement of in which documentation the tasks will be
      explained
    * Changed the order of the tasks
    * Edited the text for grammar and style

Thank you.

--
Paul Davies, Senior Technical Writer, Sun Microsystems, Inc.
http://blogs.sun.com/techscribe/