admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: Another OSGi file...

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 22:07:43 -0700

Hi Ken,

As the decision has been made that Admin Console will be included in
Prelude by default, i think we can/should include all these OSGi bundle
to web.zip now. I am not sure if the following 2 issues has been
solved with your latest change though,

1. The woodstock jars are included in 'modules/web' directory when we
include the console-web-plugin in the web distribution. Since all
these jars are also in the WEB-INF/lib directory of the war file, we
are distributing 2 copies of them.

2. When we try to add the repackaged OSGi bundle of woodstock's
dataprovider to glassfish/modules, the original bundle from Woodstock
got pulled in under glassfish/modules also, we need to stop including
this unnecessary bundle.

Regardless of the above issues, think we should modify pom.xml of
distribution/web to include all 3 OSGi bundles that GUI needs.

thanks
Anissa.