admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: Reminder: Admin Console Plugin Meeting 7/22 8:30AM

From: Ken Paulsen <Ken.Paulsen_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 10:14:13 -0700

Here are the links I mentioned in the talk. Let me know if you have any
questions or comments.

Thanks,

Ken

Integration Point documentation wiki (where the developers intend to
document the published Integration Points (work-in-progress):

    http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=V3IntegrationPoint

Pluggability One Pager (CLI & GUI):

    http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=GFV3PluggabilityOnePager