admin@glassfish.java.net

IMPORTANT & URGENT: Prelude Admin Infrastructure Spec -- Almost Final ...

From: Kedar Mhaswade <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 19:06:13 -0700

Please read this e-mail carefully. I have called out specific names
and it will be only good if all are on the same page.

0. The spec is approved as far as I can tell ;).

1. Check out 0.99 version of the spec. Clear the browser cache.

2. Check out asarch review comments at:

https://glassfish.dev.java.net/nonav/v3/admin/planning/prelude/admin-infra-prelude.html#ReviewComments

3. Check out the schedule section and raise (valid) concerns:
https://glassfish.dev.java.net/nonav/v3/admin/planning/prelude/admin-infra-prelude.html#6

4. Anissa -- please make sure update center dependency is satisfied.

5. Lloyd -- 415-1 and 415-2 are new tasks. Please assess them.

6. Abhijit and Nazrul, please make sure we are on same page w.r.t. assignments.
    I have left a print-out of the spec on your desks.

7. I have incorporated some of the feedback from doc team and Davis Nguyen, but
    it is not complete.

8. The get/set/list dotted names are being dealt with separately. Contact Sreeni
    for any questions in that regard.

9. Everyone who has assigned tasks against his/her name -- make sure that the
    task is unambiguously stated.

10. You are more than welcome to document your design, if any, as a separate
     document.

11. I will add the names of supported asadmin commands as we make progress.

Thanks and Regards,
Kedar